Kvitaavatn Fjellstue offers accommodation with full board or without board.
In the winter season from Christmas to Easter we offer full board, except from the first weeks of January.
In the season from late June to mid-October we offer full board. During this season accommodation without board is possible. Breakfast, lunch packet and dinner are possible if you book in advance.
Lunch packets only in addition with breakfast.
In the low season – spring and autumn – we offer you accommodation without board. However, groups may ask for accommodation with board on request.
We want to make your stay with us as safe as possible. We have all hygiene measures according to infection control regulations from the authorities in place.
We have a special focus on the following:
• Our employees are trained in handling infection control routines and how to implement current guidelines. The staff must be extra careful in relation to good hand hygiene and keep a distance from each other and guests
• Strict cleaning routines for hotel hygiene. Efficient and environmentally friendly chemicals are used for washing and disinfection
• Regular disinfection of common areas in the hotel, such as reception, toilets, Tophall, Downhall and dining room
• Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces, such as door handles and card terminals
• The cleaning staff use infection control equipment such as disposable gloves that are changed frequently We encourage all guests to be careful with hand hygiene and ensure frequent hand washing with soap and water or disinfectant alcohol. Everyone must wash their hands before meals. We have put out disinfectants in several places in the hotel, in all rooms and we encourage frequent use of these. We take our responsibility very seriously and ask that our guests are also aware of their responsibility. We will do our utmost to prevent the infection from spreading but are dependent on everyone who visits us also following rules and recommendations.
We therefore ask our guests the following:
If you have symptoms of respiratory infections such as a stuffy nose, sore throat, cough, fever, wheezing, headache or other symptoms of Covid-19, do not visit us. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are symptom free.
We ask that everyone keep their distance from the reception staff and other guests in the reception area at check-in and check-out, as well as at other inquiries at the reception. We ask everyone to keep their keys throughout their stay and not use the key panel at the reception. We ask that you use creditcard or contactless as much as possible when paying and avoid cash.
We have good capacity, both in the number of rooms and in common areas. We thus have the opportunity to spread the guests well to reduce the risk of infection as far as capacity allows.
All food service will take place in accordance with current rules. Guests will have their own, fixed table. We ask for your understanding that the serving will be somewhat different this year, in order to maintain the rules in force at any given time. In the event of a larger number of guests, there may be changes in dining times to maintain rules on distance in the dining room. Everyone MUST wash their hands thoroughly before all meals.
We have large common areas and a good opportunity for space for guests with a recommended distance.
Guests with their own toilet in the room are asked to use this as far as possible.
Sauna will be closed until further notice.
We refer to our general cancellation policy.
If you become ill and cannot travel, you must use your own travel insurance to cover your stay. If you cannot travel here due to Norway or your own country being on a restricted list, our general cancellation policy applies.
We recommend everyone to stay up to date on information from the authorities.